You Are Reading

OUGD603: Brief 7 - Coffee Culture // Collateral Planning

Whilst I was designing the logo, I was thinking about collateral I could produce for Coffee Culture - based of my research. The collateral must contain all the basic existing elements, but I also want to add some more exciting different elements to the shop which will enhance the experience - add some joy, whilst keeping the existing atmosphere.


I mapped out some ideas which I've been thinking about for the duration of this project. From this point, I will probably move onto the brand guidelines, as these will dictate the look and feel for the rest of the brand. 

Things I forgot to include:
  • Loyalty Cards,
  • Website (which is in another brief)
  • Advertising
  • Way finding
  • uniforms
I also threw together using a mock up I had on my desktop to sort of start the project off.




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.