You Are Reading

OUGD603: Design Publication // Planning

The concept is to create a single scrolling website, which will explain my methodology, in the form of breaking it down and explain individual elements then expanding how it's applicable to my design process. 


Above, pictured, you can see a mind map exploring the ideas and how I could go about generating the website. Trying to incorporated different elements of my design process and skill set, to demonstrate them on the web page. 

I used this mind map to form the corner stone of my pitch in the crit with some other members of the course. All of which seems to think the idea was good, and it would work to get across my idea. 

It was suggested that to display my design process, that I try to incorporate my design process in relation to an existing brief, so using that and following the journey in this publication. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.