You Are Reading

OUGD603: Brief 7 - Coffee Culture // Identity Guidelines 01

Before I can create any of the collateral for Coffee Culture, now that the logo and colour scheme have been decided, I need to create the identity guidelines, which will dictate how the rest of the design work will look and function, so it all works together as a set. Identity guidelines are also useful if another designer or individual were to do work for Coffee Culture they would know how to keep to the style.


To mix things up I decided to make the booklet A5 landscape, which I don't often do. I plan on using a ring binding or something similar if I am to print this off, so I've created a decent sized margin on the inside of the spreads so none of the content is lost. 


The logo has been inverted to it's secondary colour, the slightly off-white, white. Which then sits on a soft focus background, as not to distract from the content, and so the sub heading below the logotype is readable. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.